Tuesday, September 30, 2008

EIU & Chicago FUN!

Well, Tim had a meeting with the Accounting Advisory Board at EIU last Friday so I decided to tag along and see the campus. It was a gorgeous day and it was great being able to walk around. I had a nice lunch in the Union at the new and improved Food Court-Chik-Fil-A-awesome! Then I found my prior supervisor over at Booth Library-she didn't recognize me in my oldness.....I saw some prior professors as well. Then we roadtripped up to Schaumburg and ate at PF Changs and had some Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for dessert! YUMMY! Did some shopping then got up Sat and visited IKEA and then went downtown Chicago for a double decker bus tour which was a blast!! Enjoy the pics.........

Booth Library facing Lumpkin

Stinkin cute clock tower~

Double Decker Bus front seat-what a view!

Navy Pier


The Lake on a clear and gorgeous day!

No comments: